In the wake of Coronavirus pandemic and the 3-month lockdown, Jaquar has emerged as a forerunner when it comes to customer convenience. It has launched virtual meetings to help customers decide on what to buy for their bathrooms from the comfort of their homes. Yes, its video conferencing, which allows it to connect one-on-one with prospective customers who are still hesitating to go out of their homes to the market and shop from Jaquar dealerships. Jaquar believes once you have managed to showcase your product designs in a great ambience and ignite a desire, the customer will follow you to the dealer to purchase.
How does it work?
The process is actually quite simple:
- Once you land on Jaquar’s website for 30 seconds, you get a popup for an appointment for a virtual meeting.
- The interface requests for your 10-digit mobile number which on submitting you get an OTP on your phone.
- On submitting the OTP, another form opens to capture your details such as name, email, city, state, and requirement for bathroom or lighting solutions.
- It also asks about your preferred language for a virtual meeting. So you can choose to have a meeting in English, Hindi, Bengali, Marathi, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada and Malayalam.
- Once the details are submitted, Jaquar’s backend team swings into action. Meticulous planning goes into it. They match an expert from a Jaquar Orientation Centre (an experience centre) to schedule a call with the customer in the desired language.
- A confirmation call goes from an expert in bathroom and lighting solution to the potential customer to schedule the virtual meeting. The customer receives a reminder call or email and an SMS also for the scheduled meeting.
- All the customer has to do is click on the link shared from the expert to start the virtual meeting.
Experience centres – key to their success:
During the meeting customers are asked about their specific requirements. This is followed by an expert in bathroom and lighting solution showcasing the product ranges at the Jaquar Orientation Centre. The customer is also given live demonstrations on the phone.
So it’s just not the online technology of video conferencing that is working wonders for Jaquar. It’s the sleek 24 brick and mortar, lavishly laid out, Orientation Centres spread across the country and many parts of the world that provide real customer experience. With the advent of video conferencing, Jaquar has been able to successfully conduct live walkthroughs showcasing their entire range of bathroom and lighting fixtures complete with live interaction.
Customer’s changing attitudes towards video conferencing:
In business, good or bad communication literally translates to a customer gained or lost. And since a major aspect of what we say while selling doesn’t actually come out of our mouths but from nonverbal cues such as ambience, motivation, intentions, and attention to detail, companies have been working assiduously towards video conferencing during the sales process. Jaquar as a company has quickly come to realize that solutions like video conferencing are a great way to bridge the gap and lockdown was the best time to launch it since customer acceptance to the tool was at its highest level now.
Your opinion matters:
Jaquar group is committed to being the most customer-centric company in the industry. They strive to improve the buying experience and support they provide. Customer feedback is the single most important driver for change. After the video conference the customers are requested to take a few minutes to answer a few simple questions about their experience. This helps them to know how they can serve you better in the years ahead.