Within each one of us, there is a sanctuary to which we can retreat at any time and recharge ourselves. But today with such unhealthy work-life balance, life can get stressful. And when stress takes over, even for those who appear to have the calmest nature, it can be a task to find your Zen again. Work-related stress has also become a leading contributor to health problems ranging from high blood pressure to diabetes, not to say of its toll on people’s relationships and their emotional health. Thus, the fast-paced city life can affect your body, mind and spirit or your wellness. The single most important lifestyle change you can make to tackle this problem is creating a sanctuary inside your home, equipped with some of the many wellness solutions available, where you can switch off, escape from all your worries, recharge quickly and rejuvenate your health.
What is Wellness?
The process of becoming aware of and adopting measures to lead a better, healthier, and fulfilling life is known as wellness. It’s a state of complete mental, physical and social well-being and not merely free from any disease and illness. You can achieve wellness, by staying in good condition mentally, physically, spiritually, by revitalizing your whole being that consists of the body, mind and spirit. Wellness is an aggregate of our mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual health.
How to Create a Wellness Zone in Your Home?
All nature’s elements – water, air, heat and light can work wonders for your body, and your mind. Each of these elements should be at play when you create the wellness zone in your home for complete healing. The bathroom is considered by most the ideal place for personal care routine. So it makes a lot of sense to transform your bathroom to a personal haven and start a detox there.
What are Wellness Solutions?
Come home to a range of soothing power of hydromassage, airpool jets, dry heat, cleansing steam, chromotherapy lights and much, much more. Here are some ideas before you invest in wellness products:
A Sauna is a wooden cabin designed to experience dry heat sessions to induce perspiration, cleansing pores, and flushing out toxins. In traditional saunas, steam is produced by pouring water on heated stones. Modern saunas often use infrared technology instead to heat special rocks and charcoal. Sweating out is one of the main ways our bodies to get rid of the traces of myriad toxins that accumulate inside us from pesticides, drugs and man-made chemicals. 15 minutes in a sauna can help you sweat as much as you might otherwise do over an entire day or more. A sauna may bring health benefits such as:
- Increased Circulation – Step into a sauna and you will experience increased blood circulation. Better circulation can help in reducing muscle soreness, improving joint movement, and easing arthritis pain.
- Helps To De-Stress – As the heat in a sauna improves blood circulation in the body, it is a fantastic way to relax and reduce stress levels. This can improve feelings of well-being.
- Detoxification – Saunas flush out toxins from your body. It stimulates the body to release fat-soluble toxins, and other toxic chemicals via sweat pores more effectively than any other forms of heat therapy or exercise.
- Helps In Weight Loss –Cellulite, a gel-like substance made up of fat, water and wastes, which is trapped in pockets under the skin, is removed when perspiration is induced in a sauna’s environment. Thus, clearing the unwanted debris.
- Improving Cardiovascular Health – The sauna has a similar effect of having moderate cardio exercises in a gym, which is good for your cardiovascular health.
Spas, as we know, are a location where mineral-rich spring water (and sometimes seawater) is used to give medicinal baths. While the spa treatment in cities comprises a massage session that helps you relax and get rid of muscle tension. So how do you turn your bathroom into a personal spa?
From the ancient Greeks and Romans, the use of heat and pressure within water has been used to heal and soothe the body. The heat of the water and pressure from the jets allow your muscles to completely relax. This pressurised mixture of air and water is directed at different parts of the body through water jets that leaves you with penetrative physical massage a nice feeling of a physical massage. The therapeutic benefits of spas are many:
- It Can Help Alleviate Aches And Pain – Pain arising out of shoulder, neck and back pains, muscle pulls, and sprains can be alleviated by simply soaking yourself in hot water.
- It Can Reduce Stress – It can greatly reduce your stress and relax your body which in turn can have positive improvements on your mental and physical health thus promoting your social wellbeing.
- It Can Improve Anxiety – When you are unable to tackle the problem of anxiety on your own, a spa bath can help. It leads to immediate relaxation, thus, relieving the stress and anxiety. Of course, it’ll take more than a spa bath to get rid of it completely but every little bit helps!
- It Can Improve Your Cardiovascular Health – Immersing yourself in water in general up to your neck puts more water pressure on your body. This makes you heart work harder and is equivalent to doing cardio workout and that helps it stay healthy.
Helps In Regulating Blood Pressure – Sitting in a spa may lower your blood pressure moderately. For those who suffer from hypertension may feel benefited from it.
Jaquar spas are a wonderful way to relax and restore equilibrium. These are technological marvels whose ‘wellbeing circuits’ comprise of various seats and a common footrest in the centre. Each seat is strategically fitted with different types of massage jets in various positions, oriented to massage different parts of the body. By moving from one seat to the other, one can enjoy a complete and satisfying massage that stimulates and relaxes all parts of the body. Cushioned headrests, ergonomic seats and a host of high-performance features make them the ultimate home spa experience.
Get a whirlpool and bring wellness into your home with great style. Their jets project water in a flowing, circular motion, which offers a wide array of health benefits, including relaxation, improved blood circulation and sore muscle. Whatever you desire, whether hot or cold water massages, long relaxing soaks or even chromotherapy, a Jaquar whirlpool gives you all these and more. Whirlpools today have easy to use manual or remote functions to flawlessly switch water modes for the following benefits:
- Hydromassage – A gentle jet stream massage bath that stimulates from the surface of the skin onwards. The deep tissue massage stimulates blood vessels and nerve endings. and relaxes your body’s entire muscular system
- Air Massage – An infinite number of air bubbles provide a caressing sensation on the skin and allow the water‘s soothing warmth to penetrate deeper into the body‘s tissue. This sensational feeling, akin to weightlessness, is accompanied by a deep experience of healing warmth.
- Chromotherapy – The use of various coloured lights offers additional therapeutic benefits when used in conjunction with the whirlpool’s massage. These include:
- Green: has harmonious effects on the digestive system.
- Yellow: radiates sun-like warmth on the body.
- Blue: is calming and soothing and lets you float away in to your dreams.
- Red: infuses energy and vitality, giving lost strength to the entire system.
Disclaimer: The views expressed in the article are the social media writer’s personal opinion and Jaquar Group, the publisher of the blog is not responsible for it.